Esco Airstream Horizontal Laminar Flow Clean Bench blends in latest laminar flow technology and innovation to provide proven protection for your samples and processes. Customers all over the world can now enjoy a plethora of laminar clean flow bench specification while enjoying the benefits of product protection. The new generation Airstream Horizontal Laminar Flow Clean Benches offers a wide range of options for our customers; with glass side wall, sizes from 3 to 6 feet, Behind the many options that the customer can select, the full range of the new Esco Airstream laminar flow clean benches is powered by the latest generation DC ECM motor. It is more efficient than legacy ECM and VFD motors. It now also offers ISO Class 3 workzone with 10x efficiency of its HEPA filters. With more choices for the customers, Esco laminar flow clean benches still offers the same level of product protection for your samples and processes where operator protection is not required.
- ISO Class 3 workzone
- Energy Efficient
- Superior airflow uniformity
- Array of cabinet specifications suited for your particular needs
- SentinelTM Gold Microprocessor Controller displays all safety information on one screen.
- Spill-retaining worktop design will ensure containment of accidental liquid spills.
- ISOCIDETM Powder Coat (silver-impregnated) that inhibits microbial growth to improve safety.
- Energy efficient DC ECM Motor that offers 70% energy savings compared to AC Motor; offers stable airflow, despite voltage fluctuations and filter loading.
- New features that still maintains excellent performance but with low noise at 54.5 dBA.
- 10x filtration efficiency of HEPA filter creates ISO Class 3 workzone instead of industry-standard ISO Class 5.
- Each clean bench is individually factory tested for safety and performance in accordance with international standards.
- All components are cleanroom compatible.
- Esco Airstream Laminar Flow Clean Benches have been tested for cross-contamination and product protection using microbiological test method adopted from EN12469